The Customer Experience Matters
In my 33-year career as a sales professional, I’ve realized that the most important thing in business is that people matter. People, both our customers and our employees. At the end of the day, people will buy from people that they like and trust. We recognize that we need to earn your business each and every day by how we treat our customers and our employees.
Our commitment to you – our customer!
- We will hire local sales people in the communities where we compete. Our Client Account Managers will build long lasting relationships with our customers.
- We will be involved in the local communities where we do business.
- We will provide Superior IT and Network Support to maximize the benefit of the technology that you purchased.
- We understand that the largest expense for most employers is their labor cost. We will consult with you (not sell) to demonstrate how our products and services will improve your employee’s productivity and reduce the cost of your operations.
- Our commitment is to provide you with a great experience every time you have an interaction with any of our employees.We have invested in employees that will help escalate any issues that we have identified and resolve them to your satisfaction We understand that the most important thing in our business is you–the customer!
Where Are Our Employees
The Xerox/Agent Relationship
Independent, local and well connected.
By choosing a local Xerox Sales Agent, you will receive the care and attention from a local business while getting access to one of the biggest document technology companies in the world. Together with Xerox, your Sales Agent offers you the widest array of office products and document solutions available anywhere:
- Integrated, networked and digital document solutions
- Color Printers and copiers
- Monochrome copiers from 14 to over 100 pages per minute
- Multifunction fax systems that perform printing, faxing and scanning
- Color laser printers and networkable black-and-white printers that can put the impact of color and low-cost productivity right at your desktop
- World-class products
- Industry-leading technology
- Knowledgeable professionals
Work with an award-winning team.
Contact us today to learn how you can have award-winning technology working for you. Ensure your business is as efficient as it can be by giving your office the tools it needs to excel.
Andy Coon, President
Rocky Mountain Competitive Solutions